close_btn

New Year Praise

2018.01.04 06:44

마라나타 조회 수:3

"In God will I praise his word: in the Lord will I praise his word." -Psalm 56:10

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." -John 1:1

"For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in his sight: but all things are naked and opened unto the eyes of him with whom we have to do." -Hebrews 4:12-13

"He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches." -Revelation 3:22

"Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city." -Revelation 22:14

There were people who proclaimed that they would give their lives for Jesus Christ, the root of David and also his decendent, the brightest morning star.

They were the ones who answered, "that is right," when they were asked, "why would you want to go to heaven when the word of God is not making you gratified and thankful?"

You say you want to go to heaven? If the word of God is tiring to you here on earth, how would you not be tired of it, when you need to listen to it in heaven forever?
"That is true, that is true."

Heaven is where the people who journey with Jesus who came to earth as the word, who hear His word and love the word go.
"I see, I see."

I hear people who proclaimed that they would give their lives to the word last year say "yes, yes, true, true, I see, I see" to what I say. 
And that interaction of the Gospel hit the peak of the Gospel party.

I sincerely wish that this year would be the year that Jesus Christ--who came down as the Gospel, the word, the brightest morning star, the everlasting life, and the one who showed that he is God through the resurection--is praised.

Let the Praise of the psalmist be our praise also. 
I will trust God and praise His Word;
I shall trust the LORD and priase His Word.

Yesterday, someone asked me,
"What is gospel?"

This is the Gospel:
"Paul, a servant of Jesus Christ, called to be an apostle, separated unto the gospel of God, (Which he had promised afore by his prophets in the holy scriptures,) Concerning his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, which was made of the seed of David according to the flesh; And declared to be the Son of God with power, according to the spirit of holiness, by the resurrection from the dead." -Romans 1:1-4.

The Gospel is Jesus Christ who resurected from the dead through the Holy Spirit and who, through that power, was granted the title, the son of God.