close_btn

The Departure of the Winter Guest

2018.01.04 06:39

마라나타 조회 수:2

The winter guest who was staying at our home is translating the gospel letter into English. The winter guest is a fellow who wants to be a writer and studies English in college.

The winter guest decided to live by the Gospel once again, give his life to the Word, and join the Saturday online worship service.
And, he decided to be a God's translator who translates the Gospel letters into English to dedicate his God-given talent for those ones who speak English.

"But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God’s special possession, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light. 10 Once you were not a people, but now you are the people of God; once you had not received mercy, but now you have received mercy." -1 Peter 2:9-10

It is inevitable that anyone who comes into the amazing Light, who becomes the people of God, and who received the mercy, proclaim God's beautiful virtue, for it is the most beautiful virtue of God that wonderfully shines, and the wonderful light is the Gospel. 
So changes my prayer. It changes into something like, "LORD, let me serve you!"
And i wonder everyday, 'how can I serve God?'
I can hardly stay doing nothing, after I understand how amazing and great the beautiful virtue [of God] is.

When the English version of the Gospel letter is sent to many other countries, those who can translate the English version into another language will also translate to serve more people.

God wants His Gospel to be proclaimed everywhere in the World and His truth be recognized by everyone.
And God encourages those who come into the amazing Light to also proclaim the beautiful virtue. Anyone, therefore, who dwells in the Light, let the world see  the Light. This goal becomes his or her everything in life.

It is not that the apostles strived and worked hard and became the witnesses of the resurrection. 
They shouted out loud that they had seen the very resurrection of Jesus, and they were martyred. 
If they had said, "Jesus died, he died," there is no reason for them to be martyred. 
You see, someone's death is inevitable, it does not require faith to believe, and no one would hurt and send to jail just  because someone heralds a death. However, the news of Jesus' resurrection becomes people's gossip. 
"How could a dead man come alive?" they say, "Nonsense." they grumble, "No way, No way!"

Even the people who admit that Jesus is the living God shout at me saying, "Stop talking about the resurrection of Christ. Why are you keep talking about the same thing over and over? Who doesn't know that?"

But the people who have received the wonderful light of God have nothing but the light to see and talk about, because that light is shinging from heaven, giving us life. 

My husband had a chance to talk to a pastor in Korea on the phone.
He said, "The gospel, the faith, there are nothing but these in me. I am sharing the Gospel with the pastors around me in Korea."
And his story was the new year's present for us.

He was the one who told my husband to upload the surmons on Youtube, after each discussion about the Gospel. (But my husband did not follow the advice.)

It was through one of our church members that we started to upload the surmons. When asked why he uploaded on Youtube, he said he did it, because he could not upload to the church website, like he normally does. It was around the end of 2014. 

I can see why God wanted us to upload on Youtube. One of my friends who lives far away in other state told my that she prayed that she could listen to the gospel, and her prayer was answered when she watched the online surmon. 

A few days ago, I received a message of someone who confessed not to have understood what the letters meant and have read the gospel letters halfheartedly, saying, "I am ashamed, I did not know the true meaning of the Gospel. I repent, I am sorry."

I indeed spent much time with her who finally asked my what the Gospel was. As we discussed about it, she sang, "hallelujah, amen, this is what it meant!"

She told me that she read the gospel letter out of duty just as a work, relectantly, because she felt like if she didn't read the letters everyday, God may not like it, and also an excuse for the one who sends out the letters everyday.
She told me that she wondered, "who doesn't know the gospel? Why does this woman keep repeating the same thing again everyday? Why is she talking about 'resurrection' all day long?"

For her, the gospel letters were nothing but empty words that made her angry. 
Indeed, it did not feel good not to read, but it was enraging to hear the same thing again and again. 

The day that she repented, she read the gospel letters again and again.
I told her, "I shared the Gospel with you to this day, and you did not hear it.
Why don't you read the letters i sent you before, you might see them differently this time."

After the discussion, I had many thoughts in my head. And I thought about the bible verses.
Those people who worked miracle through the name if Jesus, who learned the gospel from Jesus and lived with Him, who were waiting for the resurrection of Christ, who ate Manna in the desert, who were the doctors of the law, but did not recognize Jesus as God, they called "Jesus, Jesus" but Jesus was not truly their Lord. They were unholy and some of them even crucified Jesus. 

The people who know the Light also love it.
They hold nothing but the Light in their hearts, because everything except the Light is darkness.
Those who are in Christ proclaim the Light as the people of heaven. 
However, the so-called "religious" people may imitate, but they are not the visionaries of the Light. 
This Light is the grace that only the people who gained the everlasting life can proclaim.
Until the end--the Light will last forever.

I am grateful for the winter guest who departs today, 
who wishes to proclaim the Light in the Land of Light; I am greatly thankful.

The bible says,
"The true light that gives light to everyone was coming into the world. 10 He was in the world, and though the world was made through him, the world did not recognize him. 11 He came to that which was his own, but his own did not receive him. 12 Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God." -John 1:9-12

-Maranata